Ok so here’s the deal. I love my co-working. Tina and Steph have made it a home away from home. And while I would love to get there more frequently, ( I don’t enjoy photo editing on my laptop as much as I do my PC that’s the simple truth.) I do go in when I want to get some blogging and other administrative work done. I have found the key to getting, 1st out of the house in a timely fashion to get to the Hive and work is ONE being organized!
So instead of always having to pack up my stuff every time I want to go ‘our the office’ I’ve learned to keep my bag ready with a few essentials so I’m ready to go whenever the spirit moves me, or whenever the house is too messy to work in.
Below is a list of stuff I keep in my bag as my mobile office, so the only things I have to add are my laptop and phone.
- Extra charger for laptop
- Paper Clips
- Note cards and stamps for quick thank you notes.
- Pencil case ( I use makeup bags because they are more stylish than academic accessories)
- A portfolio case to hold my legal pads
- Folder (s) for random papers, and any handouts you get when you are out and about.
- I keep Post it’s so I can jot a note on anything I do get before I place it in the folder so I remember WHY it’s important.
- Business cards.
Share your mobile office must haves with us on Instagram use #madcrisstyle for a chance to be featured as well.