It’s prime wedding season and for many photographer this may be your first year as a wedding shooter or you may be a seasoned shooter. The point is still the same. You might have been wanting to try out some new gear and not sure what. So my friends at #BorrowLenses have allowed me to extend this great rental offer to you. Rentals starting at an awesome $53! I love the idea of trying before buying. Gear is an investment in our business and it’s a huge financial commitment too. Yes you want to make sure this is a lens that you LOVE and will also be able to use often as well. So if so rent it first. Tell them I sent you. As an added bonus at the bottom of this post are 7 gear tips for better workflow. Let me know what you think
- Seven Gear Tips for a Better Wedding Day Photography Workflow:
- Be Candid with Long Focal Lengths for Natural Expression
- There are Safety in Numbers when You Spring for a Second Body
- Fall in Love with Battery Grips for Extended Life
- Something Borrowed, Something Blue – Mix Artificial with Natural Lighting for Images that Pop
- Enjoy the Silence with Quiet Shutter Options
- Get Up Close and Personal with Macro Lenses for Details
- Go Slim for the Win: Have You Considered Mirrorless?
*this post may contain affiliate links.
Photographer by day, mom, wife daughter by night. I specialize in making the world look good by providing professional headshots and editorial photography. I enjoy sharing with the world tidbits on the how to’s of running a business and life which is what you will find here. Lattes and Lenses is delicious combination of all things photography and business written while i drink my coffee.