My kids attend a Catholic School so we have our Spring Break at Easter. Great intentions in January become wistful regrets in April. But not this year! Here’s a list I’ve created of super fun activities, ranging anywhere from completely free to a couple of dollar signs. There are plenty of fun ideas for anyone else in the world!
Go ahead, pick and choose what you’re going to try this Spring Break or make it your bucket list and start crossing things off! But most importantly, get the family together and make your own amazing memories! Then, make sure you schedule your portrait session with Wanda Thomas Photography so that we can capture your family exactly as you are right now! Because today can never be lived again.
- (free) Put on a Livingroom Play
- (free) Go to the Library
- (free) Build a Fort from Blankets
- Plant a Hanging Herb Garden
- (free) Have a Garden Tea Party
- (free) Have a Spring toy exchange (purge all old toys)
- Host a Cookie Bake (Recipes from Martha Stewart are a great place to start!)
- (free) Play Board Games
- Philadelphia Flower Show (if your break is in March)
- Create an annual family Scrapbook
- Family Hike at Valley Green
- (free) Rock Painting
- (free) Write a Letters to family members
- Create a Fairy Garden
- (almost free) color Easter Eggs
- Try a New Recipe
- Visit A Retirement Home
- Surprise an Elderly Person and clean their sidewalk/Yard for Spring
- Play with Your Camera
- Practice Your Photography Skills
- Go to a movie
- Make pizza
- SCHEDULE YOUR FAMILY PORTRAIT SESSION WITH ME!
Share your photos from these special projects with us in the comments or on social media.
Love and Lattes,