As your photographer, I want to get to know you so that I can tell your unique story. My priority is to help you feel comfortable, confident and beautiful. I seek to capture honest, candid and real moments and emotions in my photographs. When necessary, I will help draw them from you.
My goal is to not only catch those moments through photography but also strengthen you, your relationships and your loved ones. When I pack up my camera at the end of the day, I want you to already be so satisfied with the experience that the photographs become secondary (though I hope you think they’re awesome too!).
Growing up in North Philly as the oldest of three, I knew from an early age that I was different. At 21, I learned that my late father adopted me. This inspired me to follow my passion for photography — I needed a medium to document my history. From that point on, I learned to dance to the music within and follow my heart wherever it took me. For better or worse, I wear that heart on my sleeve.
I share my life and home with my husband, Fred, and our two amazing children, Madeline and Cristian, who inspired me to name this business MadCris Images. We have two pets, Pumpkin Patches Fernandez (Patches for short) and Rosie Cat. They give us lots of reasons to laugh.
Because I am such an open person and want you to share yourself with me, here are some random tidbits:
- I prefer my beers not too hoppy, my wine red and my tea in many flavors
- I am obsessed with coffee — I currently own three different coffeemakers
- I am a vegetarian
- I am a certified snacker — I adore tapas and any type of hors d’oeuvres for that matter
- I enjoy painting with my kids on Sunday afternoons
- I much prefer thrift and consignment shops to malls; I never really learned the fine art of shopping
- I believe that romance is sitting on the beach at sunset with my husband on a warm night
- I will hug you at some point soon after we meet
Now that you know a little about me, let me learn more about you! Contact me so we can talk about what your photography needs.