As your photographer, I want to get to know you so that I can best tell your unique story. Helping you to feel comfortable, confident and beautiful is always my priority. I seek to capture honest/ candid/ real moments and emotions. When necessary, I will help to draw them from you. I want our time together to be spent not only preserving those moments through photography but also strengthening your relationships, with yourself and those that you love. When I pack up my camera at the end of the day, I want you to already be so satisfied with the experience you had that the photographs become secondary… though, you know, kinda awesome too!
Here are a few random things about me:
- I prefer my beers not too hoppy, my wine red, and my tea in many flavors
- I am obsessed with Coffee I currently own 3 different coffeemakers
- I’m vegetarian
- I am a certified snacker, I adore tapas and any type of hors Doeuvre for that matter
- I enjoy painting with my kids on Sunday afternoons
- I much prefer thrift and consignment shops to malls, I never really learned the Fine art of shopping.
- Sitting on the beach at sunset with my husband on a warm night is my idea of romance
- Count on being hugged at some point soon after we meet
I am the oldest of 3 children and grew up in North Philly. Growing up I knew I was ‘different’ , when I was 21 I found out that I my late father adopted, it was then that I realized my WHY for photography. I needed a medium to document MY history. I learned from that point to dance to the music within and learned to follow my own heart wherever it took me. For better or worse, I wear that heart on my sleeve.
I share my life & home with my husband, Fred and our 2 amazing children Madeline and Cristian for whom this business is named MadCris Images. We have 2 pets Pumpkin Patches Fernandez, Patches for short and Rosie Cat. They are our entertainment for sure.